Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We strive to provide a holistic experience with a comprehensive care program that goes beyond gynecological visits; we support women virtually and in-clinic with experts to address the whole body including nutrition, stress, mental health, resilience, and much more with a common goal to improve outcomes and make every woman’s journey efficient, empowering, and optimally effective. In fact, we want it to feel like less of a journey, and more like a part of a wellbeing routine. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As an experienced OB/GYN, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. There is no evening or weekend call.
This person will be part of our new clinic in Seattle set to open in March 2021
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations
- Routine gynecologic care : well women exams that go beyond the pap smear
- Acute/ urgent Gyn visits: vaginal discharge /itching, vaginal pain, pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, STD screening
- Contraception counseling: including IUD insertion & removal
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy
- Management of first trimester miscarriage and confirmation of pregnancy via transvaginal US.
- Menopause: management of perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms, including hormone replacement therapy and post menopausal bleeding.
- Outpatient minor Gyn surgery: including D&C, hysteroscopy
- Infertility workup / assessments ( we will train you how to do antral follicle counts)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Board Certified OB/GYN (ABOG)
- Active Medical License in Washington
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 2 years in private practice or faculty practice setting seeing Gyn patients
- Currently part of a practice or network in WA that is accepting major insurance plans
- Outgoing, good communicator, team player
- Comfortable with public speaking (a huge portion of our mission at Kindbody is to educate women about their reproductive health and fertility - we are looking for someone who is able to communicate in person, in front of groups, and via social media)
- Interested in joining a dynamic team of physicians as part of a national brand, who are experts in the field with a common goal to provide superior care in a more efficient and comprehensive women’s health care platform.