Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. We are hiring a clinic team at all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody, all the way through their visits in the office.
As a Laboratory Technologist at Kindbody, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated Laboratory Tech to join our team at our new clinic location in Los Altos. The hours will be determined based on availability and need, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts.
This location will open in mid January.
- Perform automated semen analysis and endocrinology testing
- Prepare semen for artificial insemination and IVF
- Semen cryopreservation and storage
- Maintain accurate laboratory records
- Perform quality control procedures and monitor KPIs
- Participate in the laboratory’s quality management program
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience in andrology and endocrinology testing
- Familiarity with the Beckman Access 2 analyzer (but will train)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills & a team player
- Willingness to be flexible
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.