Kindbody is a new generation of health and fertility care. We provide fertility, gynecology, and wellness services in modern, tech-enabled clinics - delivering best-in-class clinical care, accessible pricing, and a seamless patient experience. We serve patients and employers in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and nationally online and through our partner clinics. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mt. Sinai, One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Google, and Goldman Sachs.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As a REI at Kindbody, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated REI to join our growing team in California. The hours will be determined based on availability and need, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts
- Provide patient care in all aspect of reproductive medicine and surgery
- Provide leadership for clinical team
- Educate staff, community, patients about best practices
- Identify opportunities to improve care and services for patients
- Maintain confidentiality and document clinical information accurately, completely and in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Board certified or eligible in REI
- Experience with EMR for documentation and sonographic report presentation
- Interest in innovation and being part of a creative and fast-paced company
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in performance improvement
- A friendly and professional demeanor is required when explaining procedures and processes to patients
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.