We are on a mission to transform fertility and family-building care, making it more accessible, intuitive, and empowering - for all. We leverage modern proprietary technology to deliver a superior experience, improved outcomes, and reduced pricing for patients and employers, and for all gender identities, races, and humans. Join our experienced team of rockstars from Stanford, Mercer, Oscar, Progyny, Mount Sinai, One Medical and Castlight to change healthcare forever.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As a REI at Kindbody, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated REI to join our growing team in California. The hours will be determined based on availability and need, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts
- Provide patient care in all aspect of reproductive medicine and surgery
- Provide leadership for clinical team
- Educate staff, community, patients about best practices
- Identify opportunities to improve care and services for patients
- Maintain confidentiality and document clinical information accurately, completely and in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Board certified or eligible in REI
- Experience with EMR for documentation and sonographic report presentation
- Interest in innovation and being part of a creative and fast-paced company
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in performance improvement
- A friendly and professional demeanor is required when explaining procedures and processes to patients
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.