We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, and we believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally.
We are hiring an experienced IT specialist to help infuse data and best practices into clinician decision making via our own acquired EMR, and we'll also be creating a patient experience to help patients understand their fertility in a non-intimidating, intuitive way.
Our engineers are curious, empathetic co-workers! We eat, breathe, and live efficiency, from our Agile-Kanban hybrid development procedures, our architecture decisions, and our product priorities.
As an experienced IT specialist, you will focus on infrastructure for the build out of new clinics, security, and operations in our Headquarters and clinics. You will be responsible for ensuring cost effectiveness across many markets and locations by promoting a culture of self-service, and comfortability with remote support. Additionally, you will ensure high quality deskside support as needed. As our first Kindbody IT expert, you will own all things IT from high-level strategy to implementation, execution, and daily maintenance.
Our Tech Stack
- Meraki Suite
- Fleet of Macbooks and Chromebooks
- Jamf, Sophos
- Team Viewer
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Own it. Take technical responsibility for a family of systems - be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement to keep our production systems scaling and performing fast
- Speak up! Contribute to conversation concerning sprints and deliverables
- Get involved. Design and architect systems that can span multiple teams and/or products
- Be thoughtful. Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists and users to build useful, relevant, dependable solutions
- Think critically. Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems for our patients and internal stakeholders
- Be curious! Actively contribute to the adoption of strong architecture, best practices and new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with application support
- Experience building out brick and mortar locations, including networking, security, VoIP
- Experience providing support to remote teams and locations, including working with on-call remote support
- Experience managing a budget and negotiating contracts
- Empathy and patience providing support to all levels of tech literacy
- Experience working in HIPAA compliant environment
- Ability to dive in, go with the flow, prioritize, and support the needs of a rapidly growing startup!
- Desire to grow and learn new things!