We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Oscar, Google and SoulCycle.
We are looking for a self-motivated and resourceful Director of Enterprise Sales to join our team in Los Angeles. You will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. You will prospect and pitch small, medium, and large businesses to meet covered lived quotas annually, while implementing standard operating sales processes and procedures to lay the foundation for an enterprise sales team.
- Prospect, pitch, and oversee end-to-end employer sales process to meet annual quotas
- Develop prospect list of potential targets and actively call leads daily
- Identify and connect with benefits team members to establish pitch meeting
- Prepare all materials needed for pitch meeting tailored to employer and lead pitch meeting, pulling in team members as needed, and oversee meeting follow up and next steps
- Develop tailored proposals, and work with benefits teams to close deals directly with employers and with employer brokers as needed
- Act as an individual contributor implement all necessary processes and manage sales pipeline to reach sales quota
- Source, attend, manage, and actively participate at employer sales and benefits related conferences to broaden prospect pool, develop relationships with targeted benefits managers, and maintain brand awareness within the benefits offering space
- Manage employer sales pipeline across the organization to support ALL employer sales (across multiple sales leaders; which in the interim may be spread across the organization)
- Assist with the development of employer sales strategy and targets
- Refine and ensure consistency across branded collateral, proposal deck, website, social media, etc
- Develop employer-specific follow-up, proposals and pitch decks based on unique company characteristics, existing coverage, and state regulations for all employer sales prospects
- Identify efficiencies within the employer sales process and develop and implement SOPs with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure consistent messaging and ASP
- Develop business case and expected ROI analysis for relevant sales enterprise conferences and propose to Sales Enterprise Leadership
- Manage database of employer sales leads (through Hubspot) and ensure all touchpoints across the organization are captured in the sales pipeline and outbound communication is timely across the organization
You’d be a good fit if:
- 3-5 years experience as an individual contributor sales leader
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree a plus
- Proven ability to manage employer sales cycle end-to-end
- Track record of successfully attaining and / or exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to negotiate, multi-year customer contracts
- Experience supporting and implementing healthcare benefits strategies for large employers
- Self-starter; ability to work independently in a lean, early stage, high-growth environment
- Outstanding communication skills; leverages a highly-collaborative approach to sales
- Willingness to travel to prospective client sites as needed
Kindbody provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.