Kindbody is a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services, starting with egg freezing and IVF. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally through acquisitions and de novo development. Join our experienced team of rockstars from One Medical, Progyny, Flatiron Health, Oscar, Google, exhale Spa, and SoulCycle.
We are hiring a clinic team of all levels to ensure we create a top of the line patient experience from the moment they learn about Kindbody all the way through their visits in the office. Our clinic team is the face of our brand, and we rely on them to deliver excellence to our patients. We strive to provide a holistic experience with a comprehensive care program that goes beyond gynecological visits; we support women virtually and in-clinic with experts to address the whole body including nutrition, stress, mental health, resilience, and much more with a common goal to improve outcomes and make every woman’s journey efficient, empowering, and optimally effective. In fact, we want it to feel like less of a journey, and more like a part of a wellbeing routine. We always do whatever it takes, even if it isn’t specifically our “job.”
As an experienced OB/GYN, you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. We are looking for a dedicated RN to join our growing team in San Francisco. The hours will be 8-6pm including Saturday office hours and there is no evening or weekend call.
- Educate patients on infertility evaluations, medi
- Routine gynecologic care : well women exams that go beyond the pap smear
- Acute/ urgent Gyn visits: vaginal discharge /itching, vaginal pain, pelvic pain, irregular bleeding, STD screening
- Contraception counseling: including IUD insertion & removal
- Preconception counseling and fertility assessments
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy
- Management of first trimester miscarriage and confirmation of pregnancy via transvaginal US.
- Menopause: management of perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms, including hormone replacement therapy and post menopausal bleeding.
- Outpatient minor Gyn surgery: including D&C, hysteroscopy
- Infertility workup / assessments ( we will train you how to do antral follicle counts)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Board Certified OB/GYN (ABOG)
- Active Medical License in California
- At least 3 years post OB/GYN residency
- At least 2 years in private practice or faculty practice setting seeing Gyn patients
- Currently part of a practice or network in CA that is accepting major insurance plans
- Outgoing, good communicator, team player
- Comfortable with public speaking (a huge portion of our mission at Kindbody is to educate women about their reproductive health and fertility - we are looking for someone who is able to communicate in person, in front of groups, and via social media)
- Interested in joining a dynamic team of physicians as part of a national brand, who are experts in the field with a common goal to provide superior care in a more efficient and comprehensive women’s health care platform.