We’re a community of healthcare providers, fertility specialists, and women who get it. We are on a mission to reinvent women’s healthcare services. We believe it’s time for women to learn the facts about their fertility and make their own plan through best-in-class technology, operations, clinical service, and a modern branded experience. We are NYC-based and rapidly expanding nationally.
We are hiring generalist software engineers of all levels to help infuse data and best practices into clinician decision making via our own acquired EMR, and we'll also be creating a patient experience to help patients understand their fertility in a non-intimidating, intuitive way.
As an experience frontend engineer, you will be working on our Patient Portal, written in React and integrated with Apollo to our GraphQL backend. We expect our engineers to be curious, empathetic co-workers. Our primary concerns on our portal are security and UX.
- Own it. Take technical responsibility for a family of systems - be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement to keep our production systems scaling and performing fast
- Speak up! Contribute to conversation concerning sprints and deliverables
- Get involved. Design and architect systems that can span multiple teams and/or products
- Be thoughtful. Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists and users to build useful, relevant, dependable solutions
- Think critically. Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems for our patients and internal stakeholders
- Be curious! Actively contribute to the adoption of strong architecture, best practices and new technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ year experience in React
- experience in React Native
- experience in iOS or Android development
Our Tech Stack
- Rails, Node, React, Python, Lambda, AWS, GCP, Amplify, Cognito