Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation company. We believe technology can make the world work better, and we exist to make that happen. By bringing together industry-leading strategists, designers, and technologists, we enable our clients to shape, validate and execute their digital strategy. We partner with brands inc. Visa, Ford, Unilever, Tesco and RBS, to ensure the products we build have the widest impact.
The role in a nutshell
As a rapidly growing business, we are keen to further develop our Gold partnership with Microsoft and Google Cloud, to expand our reach and deliver our services to a wider array of clients across the cloud. We are looking for a Cloud Sales Lead to take advantage of the burgeoning Cloud opportunity and continue Kin + Carta’s growth.
The role doesn’t exist in a vacuum. You’ll benefit from the support of an existing cross-functional sales team, covering new business, client growth, and lead generation, and working closely with our marketing and partnerships teams. You’ll be part of our European Team, working primarily in the UK.
Whilst this is absolutely a commercial role, K+C is a digital transformation company. Candidates with a solid understanding of digital technology, infrastructure and delivery are desirable, particularly those with a background as a practitioner.
As an Enterprise Sales Lead, you have…
- A strong grounding in the Microsoft or Google technology portfolio.
- An informed perspective on the best approach to demand generation and the influence and coaching skills to help others achieve those standards.
- Extensive experience in selling technical solutions to CTO and CIO organisations, managing cross-functional pitch teams.
- Existing relationships with key Cloud Execs and client teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation, persuasion, closing, and the ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving at least £5m revenue per year, for multiple years.
- A track record of personally sourcing £2m+ technical services contracts.
- Crafted effective strategies and business cases with clients and customers to support technology investments.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment.
- ‘Build your brand’ via blogs, Linkedin, conferences and other customer facing channels.
- Have an established network in the IT community.
- Possess a high level of integrity even when faced with adversity.
- Naturally command attention, and can use this to build trust and energy.
- Are a strong problem solver.
- Are motivated by winning new work and growing the business.
- Think strategically, but are able to execute in complex environments.
- Are highly effective at sales without being “sales-y”
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin + Carta!