Lead the technical partnership with Microsoft for Kin + Carta in Europe
Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation company. We believe technology can make the world work better, and we exist to make that happen. By bringing together industry-leading strategists, designers, and technologists, we enable our clients to shape, validate and execute their digital strategy. We partner with brands inc. Visa, Ford, Unilever, Tesco and RBS, to ensure the products we build have the widest impact.
The role in a nutshell:
As a rapidly growing business, we are keen to further develop our Gold partnerships with Microsoft, to expand our reach and deliver our services to a wider array of clients. We are looking for a pre-sales architect to join our partnerships team and continue Kin + Carta’s growth. You will be responsible for 3 main areas
Building and maintaining a strong technical relationship with Microsoft partner:
- You will be the primary technical leader in the relationship with Microsoft in Europe. You will represent the company across all technical propositions that involve Microsoft and across all Microsoft’s products, focused on Azure.
- You will develop strong relationships with Microsoft representatives. You will help develop Kin + Carta in its technical partnership strategy with Microsoft, advocate for the partnership in events and in marketing materials, and ultimately grow the number of valuable opportunities that arise through the partnership.
Technical and architectural input into propositions and pitches:
- Executing the partnership strategy you have helped develop, you will use your technical, architectural and sales expertise to develop propositions that can be taken to market centred on our Microsoft partnership. You will work with the partnership team and key stakeholders across the business to ensure these propositions result in valuable lead generation.
- You will join with cross-functional pitch teams to ensure partnership opportunities, expertise, alliances strengthen our pitches and ultimately lead to winning opportunities. This may involve helping form and direct teams for opportunities originating from Microsoft, or bringing partnership concerns into opportunities originating from our own lead generation. You will be able to join these teams when presenting, able to demonstrate the technical capabilities of the company, especially in regards to Microsoft technologies.
Growing and providing technical leadership for the Microsoft communities of Practice in Kin + Carta:
- You will engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams in Kin + Carta to help develop capabilities that deliver our partnership capabilities. This will involve evangelising Microsoft technologies internally, helping ensure we are building Microsoft skills and capabilities, encouraging certification, fostering an engaged and active community.
- You will help delivery teams gain the support they may need in regards to partnerships. This which may include engaging additional technical expertise from Microsoft, or business support to bolster the development of opportunities.
The type of person we would love to meet:
- A technical strategist - able to bring your knowledge of technology to deliver commercial benefits
- A proven leader of people, with the ability to introduce new ideas and bring people together
- A good sales person, able to convince people of the merits of your propositions
- Experienced in facilitating and doing architectural design
- A shepherd of projects and products through security and governance
- A passionate advocate of DevOps and continuous delivery practices
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin + Carta.