At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Solution Architect (Multiple Positions)
Job location: You can work from home and be located anywhere in the USA. Up to 100% domestic travel to various unanticipated locations required; 100% telecommuting permitted.
What you will do
- Perform detailed discovery sessions with Kinaxis customers business users to understand and document supply chain software requirements, including: the customers supply chain network, operating model, systems landscape, planning processes, as well as objectives and targets for a software solution implementation.
- Translate business requirements into Kinaxis RapidResponse software specifications, following supply chain industry trends and best practices.
- Define the overall systems architecture and data flow, including both standard software functionalities to be used as well as any software extensions needed.
- Assign configuration tasks to project members according to their skills, and ensure task is completed according to specifications and best practices.
- Apply advanced mathematical models, optimization techniques, and artificial intelligence algorithms to improve customer supply chain performance and achieve business objectives, such as overall costs reduction, inventory reduction, revenue or margin improvement, demand satisfaction, operations efficiency increase, and demand forecast accuracy improvements.
- Understand Supply Chain Industry trends and benchmark customers performance against the same. Support data management and data integration activities, including source systems data transformation, data loading into RapidResponse, data cleanup and validation.
- Support services sales opportunities working with the Account Executives and Client Partners.
- Support customer and project team on Quality Control/Quality Assurance practices to the configured solution, executing unit test scripts and supporting the execution of end to end tests and user acceptance tests.
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of solution issues.
- Co-ordinate with Account Executives and Client Partners to discuss the implementation methodology and approach of Kinaxis Rapid Response software in the client's specific environment.
- Telecommuting permitted 100% of the time.
- Candidate may reside/work from anywhere in the U.S
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Statistics, or a related field, and 8 years of related work experience in a business software consulting role, out of which 5 years must be post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience in a business software consulting role.
Of the required experience, must have 8 years of experience in each of the following:
- Statistical forecasting, inventory management, and MRP (Materials Requirement Planning); and
Travel required up to 100% of the time. Travel and/or relocate to various unanticipated client sites/work locations throughout the U.S. Telecommuting permitted 100% of the time. Candidate may reside/work from anywhere in the U.S.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants must apply through https://www.kinaxis.com/en/open-positions & search for requisition number 880-T. Should you have any difficulty in applying for this position through our website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in the application process
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.