At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
What you will do
The role of the Client Partner is to sell Kinaxis Professional Services to our customers. They will identify and promote Kinaxis solutions and services to assist in solving customer challenges. During the sales process, the Client Partner will work closely with the Sales team (Account Executive, Business Consultant and Industry Principal), and will work with our clients from C-level executives to key operational personnel to structure and sell professional services. The Client Partner team is regionally focused, but based upon the account, the Client Partner may be required to work with the client in multiple geographies. The Client Partner will be responsible for identifying, proposing and closing service, sales opportunities for their assigned clients, and will carry both a bookings and a revenue target.
- Sell Kinaxis Professional Services to help our clients Transform their supply chains, Deploy RapidResponse, and Activate the new ways of supply chain planning
- Lead discovery workshops to understand client business issues and gaining a shared understanding of the project and develop a design direction
- Coordinate with the PS Delivery teams to ensure that the project is properly scoped and staffed, at an acceptable margin
- Develop Proposals and SOWs, including communicating what would be required in terms of cost, time, and resources to deploy an implementation to client specifications.
- Position and sell follow-on Professional Services Engagements to existing customers
- Maintain relationships with Kinaxis customers
- Build Account Plans and Identifies Sales Opportunities, partnering with our Sales team to close opportunities
- Responsible for meeting PS Bookings and Revenue targets
What we are looking for
- Minimum 7 years industry experience in large scale implementations in software consulting services, including hads on experience developing SOWs to deploy client projects
- A background in management consulting
- Experience in professional services sales with new customers.
- College Graduate w/ 4 yr degree - Business, Supply Chain, computer science, process engineering preferred
- Prior Experience managing complex software solutions in the supply chain space
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer personnel and management
- Ability to sell
- The ability to oversee teams in a multi-location team environment
- Requires a “do whatever it takes” commitment to achieve the success of Kinaxis, its Persons and the respective communities
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Travel 30-60%
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin is considered an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.