At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: Remote, Japan
About the team
As a member of our Consulting Team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business performance challenges and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain that is prevalent in manufacturing today.
What you will do
Working with new and existing customers, you will provide expert guidance in leveraging our product offerings and deliver value in the following ways:
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Guide and mentor the consulting project team during project;
- Drive client participation in project design activities;
- Leading Deployment Workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Facilitating business process design and development that leverages RapidResponse capabilities;
- Resolving complex data and analytic configurations to ensure that the solution is producing the expected results;
- Configure the RapidResponse interface according to our customers distinct needs as defined within the Agile user stories and blueprint designs;
- Working with our customers to develop a roadmap to solve multiple supply-chain problems leveraging the power of RapidResponse;
- Providing high levels of customer service whenever the opportunity arises;
- Work with Account Executives and Client Partners to articulate the value of RapidResponse and be able to discuss our implementation methodology/approach.
- Support the services sales opportunities as the solution and technical leader working with the Account Executives and Client Partners
What we are looking for
- Multiple cycles of leading development teams in complex supply-chain solution design, development, and testing
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in business software consulting and/or manufacturing and demand management,
- Experience in engaging and negotiating with C-level stake-holders
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- SAP ECC/APO implementation experience or other major ERP implementations
- Understanding of the solution development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Experience in electronics/high-tech manufacturing industries such as EMS, OEM hardware, etc. or experience in industrial, automotive, pharmaceutical, aerospace and defense industries
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline
Things That Would Help:
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management skills.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin.
- Previous experience with RapidResponse.
- Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner training/experience.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.