At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Partner Operations Manager: Provides 100% Sales Support for Kinaxis' Global Partner Organization.
Location: Anywhere in Canada, fully remote position.
- Regular proactive communication with the Global Partner Organization and the leadership of GPO.
- Responsible and accountable for owning account data management.
- Create / manage all accounts related to partner (Partner Prospect, Partner, VAR, VAR Target Account)
- Contact data (source contacts, data hygiene).
- Lead management / distribution.
- Referral Partner Program.
- VAR Program.
- Opportunity / Quote / Pricing / Contract management
- Create / manage opportunities for VAR program, partner enablement
- Create / manage quote – ensure correct pricing in CPQ for quote
- Ensure data accuracy for opportunities with partner contribution
- Onboarding Partner and VAR
- Partner enablement, technology (partner portal), sales tools / content for partner and VAR
- Partner / VAR metrics, monitor pipeline and provide forecast report to partner org and executives
- Program management experience needed.
- Partner campaigns / events / sales academy for partner and VAR.
- 3+ years experience in channel and partner sales operations support.
- 3+ years experience with strategy development and partnership management.
- 3+ years experience in successful sales program or project management.
- Experience with Partner Relationship Management tools (
- In-depth experience with CRM (Salesforce.com is a plus) and knowledge of best practices, along with proficiency in reporting, dashboards, creating / managing records in CRM, creating quote and ensuring data accuracy.
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements.
- Experience with Domo is a plus.
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results.
- Excellent analytic thinking and decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly; both verbal and written, across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to solve problems and influence others.
- Experience working cross-functionally with partner organization, sales/marketing operations, product, business development, marketing and sales teams to implement operational improvements and design new processes and improve processes.
- Excellent organizational skills, diligent, and accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy and positive attitude.
- Have a flexible and pragmatic mindset and the ability to think quickly with little supervision at times and adaptability to a fast-paced changing environment.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.