At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the USA.
What you will do
Kinaxis is looking for a senior level Delivery Director with proven success in leading large-scale programs and projects for global enterprise customers. You will have the opportunity to combine your in-depth knowledge of supply chain, technical expertise, and project management abilities to deliver the RapidResponse solution on time and on budget.
- Lead our global Professional Services team, (Delivery Managers, Solution Architects, Integration Consultants, and Solution Consultants) against the delivery of our RapidResponse solution for our clients’ most pressing business needs.
- Manage client relationships and expectations within original scope of the delivery, working to mitigate multiple agendas and tight timelines.
- Take ownership of balancing the overall satisfaction of the client, while effectively representing both the client and Kinaxis best interests.
- Collaborate with Partners to identify a jointly agreed to implementation methodology.
- Toggle between delivery on single focus client projects and large-scale multi-year roll-outs, with team sizes up to 10 resources and multi-million dollar budgets.
- Drive towards achievement of team utilization, revenue and management targets.
- Work with the Sales team, Client Partners and Delivery Directors to develop and support client services solution roadmap.
- Provide input and general guidance to the team for presentations and updates to management and outside collaborators where applicable
- Pro-actively leverage other Kinaxis departments including Product, Support and the Kinaxis Center of Excellence to support resolution of account issues
- Maintain knowledge of current status, milestones, and issues for assigned programs and serves as the conduit of information and updates
- Advocate and bring leadership to best practices internally and externally on methodology and customer delivery
- Provide awareness to other Kinaxis service offerings like Knowledge Services, Center of Excellence, and sustainment services
- Ability to dig into any issue within delivery organization and provide necessary leadership to the team to find optimal solution
- Provide updates on key issues and progress to Sr. Management both within Kinaxis and at the client
What we are looking for
- Minimum 10 years Supply Chain industry experience, managing large-scale implementations in software consulting services with at least 4 years experience leading and managing teams.
- In depth Technical Project Management expertise, with at least 2 years demonstrated history of implementing complex software solutions.
- Previous history delivering on multi-phase projects, rolled out over a period of 2+ years for Enterprise clients.
- Able to travel about 50% of the time mostly in North America but also internationally occasionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, including C-level Executives.
- Willingness to provide both a big picture view of client engagement as well as take a “roll up your sleeves” attitude towards project delivery.
- Proven record of execution to time and budget.
- College/University degree - Business, Supply Chain, computer science, process engineering preferred.
Things that would help
- Previous experience working in a Management Consulting environment.
- Experience with manufacturing planning solutions such as Kinaxis, SAP, JDA, etc.
- Delivering on projects and programs with a global focus for external clients
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.