At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Product Marketing Manager
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in EMEA.
About the team
As part of our dynamic Product Marketing team, you’ll help us find innovative ways to market Kinaxis software to the world’s largest manufacturers and brand owners.
We’re looking for a high energy, passionate contributor with a proven track record in marketing SaaS products and services across regions, revenue sizes and industries. You’ll be expected to contribute to and execute on a plan to support our end-to-end product marketing strategy, engage and build relationships with customers, and develop sales enablement and education materials to help our direct and indirect channels better position and sell our software.
What you will do
- Assist in creating and executing on our product marketing strategy, including positioning of our platform and applications, and defining the scope and timing for product launches
- Write and create sales enablement materials and content for buyers to consume in a variety of formats, including sales presentations, brochures, white papers, demos, infographics, videos, data sheets, presentations, eBooks web pages, online events, and industry conferences
- Establish a deep understanding of our target audience and how to sell and market to each of our personas
- Take a data-driven approach to marketing using web and Salesforce analytics, SEO and engagement metrics
- Help secure and leverage customer testimonials for external and internal use
- Engage with customers, industry influencers, analysts and media online to promote Kinaxis storytelling and differentiation
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing, preferably in the SaaS space
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business, or other relevant field
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience translating complex technical concepts and solutions into digestible content for our target market
- An interest in or experience with supply chain planning
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Have a high degree of empathy and crave to deeply understand the customer
- Be intellectually curious, seeking to develop expertise and stay abreast of industry trends
- Be positive and able to manage in intense and very fluid business situations
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.