At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can be located anywhere in the USA
Product Managers at Kinaxis are responsible for guiding the success of one or more product areas in the market place (e.g. Inventory, Supply, Demand, Platform, etc.) They provide the deep product expertise needed to lead the organization and make strategic product decisions for their given product areas.
This Product Manager role will focus on New Product Innovation, bringing new Kinaxis offerings to market. They will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end product lifecycle: from assessing market needs and validating ideas to collaborating with development teams to bring products to life. They will have a knack for understanding what makes a product and user experience compelling.
Product Managers work with every functional group in the company from guiding the implementation with R&D to enabling sales, technical sales, professional service and support organization. Ultimately, they are responsible for continued financial growth and adoption of their product.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Product Manager with technical and customer facing experience
- Experience in driving the strategy and delivery of a product, from market validation to launch
- Familiarity with the retail, CPG and/or demand planning space
- Self-starter able to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment
- Structured problem-solving and analytical skills, able to simplify complexity
- Prior experience with data-intensive products or services
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.