At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Associate Solution Consultant Intern
Job location: our office in Dallas, TX or Ottawa, ON
About the team
We engage with Fortune 500 customers on supply chain planning projects from ideation phase to solution configuration, testing and go-live to realize significant business results. We are empowered to take charge, assume risks and make things happen!
What you will do
You would be a contributing member of the Kinaxis Professional Services organization, collaborating with team members to deliver committed customer projects using Kinaxis RapidResponse® software.
- Support the validation and testing of the solution and capture user feedback.
- Support data management and data integration related activities.
- Participate in deep-dive customer business requirements discovery sessions, developing required specifications documentation.
- Understand business cases and work to ensure the customer is obtaining the requested needs.
- Learning Rapid Response software and perform solution configuration.
- Train customer end users on the configured solution.
- Understand supply chain industry trends and benchmark customer against the same.
- Other needed project related items.
- There may be opportunities available to travel.
What We Are Looking For
- Interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good background in Supply Chain engineering concepts and understanding of statistical forecasting, inventory management, MRP, scheduling, etc.
- Technical aptitude to learn a new application – Kinaxis RapidResponse®.
- Ability to self-direct oneself, prioritize demands in a fast paced working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively with all levels.
- Ability to problem solve, think critically and make sound judgement decisions.
Things that Would Definitely Help
- Education - Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics.
- Technical skills such as SQL, R, Java Script, Python.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.