At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Machine Learning Developer - Production Support
Job location: Chennai, India
About The Team
As a member of the Escalations Team under the Product Quality Group you will join a highly motivated team in solving complex customer problems. You should be able to read and write code and enjoy improving and fixing existing software. You will work very closely with both our core development teams and our customer support organization in a fast-paced environment. You will use cutting edge trouble shooting techniques to ensure customers' installations run smoothly. If you have a positive attitude and enjoy a variety of work, then this is the place for you.
What you will do
- Design solutions to solve complex customer problems.
- Balance trouble shooting in a variety of configurations to deliver quality solutions.
- Participate in a fast paced work environment to continually deliver on customer expectations.
- Engage with our global customer support organization to help improve product quality.
- Shape the reliability and agility of our R&D support organization.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field with a focus in machine learning.
- Strong software engineering skills and understanding of the ML lifecycle with a minimum of 2 years experience in ML and 3 years in software development.
- Hands-on experience supporting data warehouse and complex databases
- Hands-on experience with Python, Jupyter and shell script
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms with experience writing, debugging, and optimizing ML data structures, pipelines, and transformations.
- Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Argo) and major cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- 1-2 years in 3rd level technical support role
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, decision-making and communication skills
Things That Would Definitely Help
- Knowledge of Hive and Redshift
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of Retail and/or Supply Chain
- Experience with SaaS and IaaS platform
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.