At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Manager, Training and Enablement
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the United States.
What you will do
The Manager, Training and Enablement will be part of the GPO (Global Partner Organization). They will be responsible for developing partnerships (internal and external) and creating learning programs to equip our partners with the ability to understand Kinaxis’s platform, deployment methodology and ensure customer success throughout:
- Acts as an expert in Kinaxis' RapidResponse and services.
- Learns the product roadmap, understands current functionality and future offerings.
- Acts as a strong project manager and coordinates with multiple teams to scope, execute, and measure learning programs.
- Creates partner learning and training infrastructure at Kinaxis, including but not limited to documenting proven strategies and developing templates.
- Is able to work cross-functionally to ensure partners are equipped with the technical and functional knowledge about our products to successfully sell, implement and support.
- Collaborates with product, business development, and marketing teams to develop sales and enablement guides.
- Maintains stakeholder relationships with relevant partners.
- Constantly seeks to evolve and refine the enablement and training solutions strategy at Kinaxis.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 7 years' experience in enablement, sales, sales management, or sales productivity.
- Account Executive experience a strong plus.
- Experience in partner or customer enablement or similar role in a SaaS company / model.
- Experience building and delivering effective training programs that enhance sales performance, especially in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to lead technical conversations.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills.
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups.
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption and measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust - in real-time - to new demands with a high sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems and other related systems and processes.
- Ability to travel up to 50% - (this would be after travel begins again post-pandemic, not immediately).
Fluent in English. Any additional languages spoken fluently will be a plus.
Post-secondary diploma or degree in business, supply chain, computer science or process engineering preferred.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.