At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Technical Support Analyst
Job location: You can be based out of our office in Tokyo, Japan or work remotely in Singapore or South Korea.
About the team
We provide best in class technical support to our customers, focused on solving critical product issues as well as performing a wide range of operational activities. Customer Satisfaction is our number one goal, and we are committed to ensuring RapidResponse is running smoothly to meet our customer’s needs. As a member of our Customer Support team, our Technical Support Analysts provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of activities to resolve product or service issues. You won’t shy away from digging in on technical problems and find satisfaction in solving issues and root cause identification.
What you will do
- Responding to customers regarding queries when using Kinaxis RapidResponse by determining the nature and likely causes of customer problems, recommending corrective action or guiding the customer through the necessary steps to a resolution.
- Analyzing planning results and algorithm outputs using internal tools to understand variations in results and runtime.
- Monitoring hardware/software components of our on-demand service. Resolving problems in a timely manner while ensuring customers are kept informed of progress.
- Ensuring that all aspects of our customers' Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met.
- Following up with customers to ensure problems were resolved and/or recommending further action to ensure non-recurrence.
- Providing liaison and coordination activities with other departments to respond to or resolve urgent or complex customer/service problems and inquiries.
- Participate in on-call duties rotation, after hours environment maintenance.
- Performing application administration functions for our customers.
What we are looking for
- A passion for working in customer facing roles and you have great interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Technical Support role supporting external customers on a software solution, ideally for a SaaS based company.
- 1-2 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Proficiency in English and at least one of the local languages (Chinese, Japanese, or Korean)
- A Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications (CRM).
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows Server environments, and experience with ERP business software.
- Willingness to work pager support coverage rotated across the team.
- Experience in supply chain (manufacturing, production planning, inventory management, demand management) in a support or planning role is considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing considered an asset.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered an asset.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin considered an asset.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) considered an asset.
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional certification (CSCP) considered an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.