At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Advisory Analytics Developer - Machine Learning
Job location: Chennai, India
About the team
The Analytics team focuses on exploring and refining analytical methodologies, measurements and new features for our existing products. The Analytics team has a passion for solving complex business problems and building configurable applications/solutions
What you will do
As the Analytics Developer, you will be part of the team that tackles this challenge. If you love solving complex problems, analyzing complex data sets, finding insights from data, and learning new technologies, this role is for you.
- Liaise between Analytics, Engineering, and Data Science teams to support continuous improvement for product analytics including data science model's performance and machine learning outputs
- Evaluate and measure models’ outputs to ensure client requirements are met
- Define and implement metrics and KPIs that will drive business success
- Automate internal communication of product and model's performance measurement to enable proactive research and improvements
- Answer business questions by using appropriate statistical techniques
- Support the creation of insights and analysis and their translation into accessible formats
What we are looking for
- Expertise in SQL, Python is a must and hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any quantitative field or related experience in analytics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly explain technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience in retail, e-commerce or supply chain would be considered an asset
- High sense of accountability
- Drives innovation.
- Works well with ambiguity
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.