At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Partner Account Manager, Europe
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from your home office and be located anywhere in the UK, Netherlands, France or Germany.
What you will do
The partner account manager (PAM) acts as a liaison between the vendor and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners. The PAM will play a vital role in the influenced revenue growth of the European Business and must be capable of translating our products into business value for our partners. In addition, the PAM is expected to build and maintain excellent internal relationships with the sales and supporting teams as well as the senior regional leaders.
- Acts as a liaison between Kinaixs and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners.
- Build productive and profitable working
- Identify and contact potential partners for new
- Executive alignment and escalation management
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation
- Develop business plan to improve sales and profitability
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
- Manage all aspects of partner growth: prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new projects, and ongoing partner management
- Maintain direct relationships with partners, proactively resolving issues and creating value
What we are looking for
- Minimum 7 years experience in partner management, sales sales management, or sales productivity.
- Account Executive experience a strong plus.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English and one additional European language required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.