At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
QA Project Manager
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in EMEA.
About the team
The Global Customer Care team is dedicated to the success of our customers. We understand their most pressing business and performance needs and are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges in the distributed value chain. The QA Project Manager will enhance and develop deployment processes, and work with cross functional teams on adherence to process and change management. They will also work with the Kinaxis Partner ecosystem to ensure enablement on the deployment processes and adherence.
What you will do
- Identify and implement process enhancements for both Kinaxis and partner led deployment processes to drive enablement and adherence
- Partner with internal stakeholder to drive change management within our partner ecosystem on deployment readiness, ensuring buy in to process changes
- Track adherence to process across Kinaxis and the partner eco-system to evaluate effectiveness of process changes
- Update process materials in Kinaxis repositories, in support of change management
- Work with cross functional teams across customer facing roles in Kinaxis to develop training material for practitioners to support change management and adherence
- Help design and develop reporting metrics
- Provide reports on process adherence and other metrics related to the Deployment Process
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Project management, with expertise in software deployments within a fast paced high tech environment
- At least 4 years of technical experience in Quality Assurance, testing, or deployment
- Proven ability in change management to achieve buy in against new processes that drive scalability
- Experience working with external Partner ecosystems
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to develop metrics and execute data analysis
- Experience deploying RapidResponse is preferred
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.