Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Kin + Carta is looking for a passionate Learning and Development Analyst who is interested in working on a global team to help building and implementing processes and programs within the areas of Learning & Development (L&D), Performance Management (PM), Talent Management (TM) and Culture for Kin + Carta’s operations in Argentina, Colombia, and the United States. This role will report directly to the Talent Development Manager also located in Argentina.
What you will be doing:
- Support the evolution and administration of performance management.
- Coordinate and prepare relevant materials for TD-driven meetings, workshops, and training; communicate with the facilitator(s) to ensure necessary software, equipment, and materials are prepared.
- Assist in basic data analysis and the creation of quantitative success metrics,, for L&D, leadership development training, or general talent processes (with support of senior TD team members).
- Support the administration of our LMS including organizing categories, training business facilitators, and providing support
- Collaborate with Experience Business Partners (EXBPs) in learning and performance processes.
- Audit and update employee portal and handbook pages, which include our policies and procedures.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops, and training sessions.
- Act as the Employee Experience contact for employees who have questions or concerns about performance, training, initiatives of the team, etc.
- Collaborate and execute the creation of learning resources and programs that support organizational initiatives.
- Collaborate to ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion lens is integrated into all talent development processes and programs.
- Facilitate general training for New Hires.
- Assist with program coordination & facilitation in areas of:
- Performance Management (PM)-
- New Hire Onboarding
- Learning & Development (L&D)-
- TD KPI & metrics tracking and reporting
- Ad hoc organizational development initiatives
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resources, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Advance use of English.
- Above average proficiency with Google Suite products and Microsoft Excel
- Highly computer literate web-based systems.
- 2 years of experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- 1 year of experience as an administrator of learning management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience facilitating training sessions.
- Understand how to create learning content.
- A teammate who is proactive, flexible, demonstrates initiative and is communicative.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish - you have a strong sense of determination and take pride in your work
- Even-keeled and can handle a full workload - you aren’t afraid of a new challenge and are up for learning new skills
- A person who genuinely cares about the employee experiences and our Kin + Carta culture
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
Being part of our 'Kin' has its benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.