Consistently ranked as a Best Place to Work, Kin + Carta's Denver office, formerly Spire Digital, is a 22-year old custom software development firm & digital transformation company. The organization serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. As B-Corp certified organization, we strive to create progress in the world of technology while prioritizing the commitment we've made to investing in our people and the planet.
We are seeking passionate and creative Technology Lead to join our talented team! This is a 100% remote opportunity. You will be working on a client-facing project with an innovative partner of ours working at the intersection of FinTech and philanthropy.
- Consulting with clients specifically in the FinTech and philanthropic space
- Utilize modern frameworks to build an app utilizing React, Node, GraphQL, MySQL, etc.
- Supporting team members in order to deliver products to market in an efficient manner
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Mentoring less experienced engineers to foster their career path and growth
Your Profile Includes
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with React, Node, GraphQL and MySQL
- Strong experience in a lead role
- Previous experience delivering products in an Agile environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Working experience with microservices architectures is a plus
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
Comprehensive Offer Package
- This is a full-time salaried position. We are able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, vision, dental, unlimited PTO, 401K with matching, and free yoga classes! The salary range for this role is $125K-$160K depending on experience. We are also able to work on a 1099 or hourly basis, if that is preferred.
About Spire Digital (Kin+Carta Denver)
Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through design and technology. For over 20 years, we've provided strategic consulting, user experience design, custom software development, DevOps, digital marketing, and staff augmentation to the world's top companies. Whether web, mobile, IoT, wearables, AR/VR, AI, or blockchain, Spire helps startups and enterprises succeed at the art of innovation. Spire's services are geared toward the product and innovation needs of our clients, resulting in business-critical applications that seize opportunities to increase revenues, operational efficiencies, market share, and customer satisfaction. AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, DaVita, Dish Network, Experian, Inspirato, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Rent-A-Center, Starz, USDA, US Navy, Western Union, and many others rely on Spire’s expertise to develop industry-leading digital products that further overall business objectives. Spire has also worked with more than 400 technology startups. https://www.spiredigital.com/
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.