Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer to join our team to achieve that goal! You are an expert researcher and matchmaker and comfortable in the technical space. You love hunting for the right candidate and matching them with the perfect career opportunity. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best talent to Kin + Carta.
What you’ll be doing
- Finding and engaging exceptional talent to join Kin + Carta
- Building our talent pipeline with qualified candidates
- Using various social sites and tools to acknowledge candidates’ motivations and career goals in order to engage with them in a meaningful way
- Building and managing a strong, qualified pipeline for multiple roles specifically in the technical and UX space
- Helping create and own the best practices around sourcing talented individuals - this is a new role on our team and we are looking to you to help shape it
- Driving location based outreach including Linkedin, job boards, social media, meetups and other events to support our offices in Colombia and Argentina.
- Delivering market data to team members, increasing understanding of the market at any point in time, or in any location
- Building a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally, 2 or more years experience in technical and creative sourcing
- Experience or exposure to effective diversity recruiting tactics
- Deep knowledge of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse), and familiar with sites like Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.