Kin + Carta is looking for an entrepreneurial, growth-minded servant leader to support our central territory in the Americas. This person will be responsible for the growth, operational efficiency, and profitability of our triple bottom line business driven out of our Chicago based delivery center. In addition, this individual will oversee the expansion of the central territory through the evaluation of acquisition targets in accordance with our corporate growth strategy. The Central Territory Leader will work in lock-step with East and West Territory Leaders and Delivery Leaders to foster growth and profitability across the Americas while cultivating a culture anchored in the shared values that make Kin + Carta who we are: Courage, Compassion, and Connection.
Position Location: Chicago
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining and driving the growth strategy for the central territory aligned to overall corporate objectives and goals
- Owning financial and non-financial KPIs of the territories including, but not limited to, Bookings, Revenue, Margins, Customer Satisfaction, Employee Satisfaction etc.
- Managing and supporting our central territory account leaders who are responsible for growing revenues in our existing accounts
- Managing and supporting our central territory growth leaders, who pursue new accounts
- Supporting the overall go-to-market strategy, inclusive of both the direct and partner channels, and ensuring alignment with the overall partner strategy and service offerings
- Overseeing the central territory expansion strategy planning, execution, and supporting acquisition integration
- Ensuring territory consulting operations are running profitably and successfully cultivating our vibrant culture that attracts and retains the best talent
- Providing visibility into progress and opportunities of the territory monthly to our internal board of directors and quarterly to our external board of directors
- Crafting a collaborative environment and mindset where we succeed together
- Work closely with our other territory leaders to share best practices and learn from each other
- Enabling the achievement of our mission of making the world work better for everyone
- Partnering with our Environmental, Philanthropy and Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness (IDEA) committees to ensure we achieve our non-financial goals
- Developing, mentoring, and coaching coworkers to achieve their full potential
- Accountable for the financial performance of the central territory
- Supporting and maintaining our B-Corp status
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years of experience in leadership roles
- 6+ years of experience in business development either in taking new products or services to market or establishing key strategic partnerships
- Experience in professional services, consulting services, or solution selling
- Experience with P&L accountability and/or financial performance accountability
- Willingness to be in and around Chicago and New York City on a regular basis
- Experience contributing to and building a successful business
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong people management with evidence of driving progress and decisions from teams that have both direct and indirect reporting lines
- Experience in market growth and expansion strategies
- Experience in account management and growth
- Experience in the building and navigating relationships at the executive-level inside large enterprises
- Experience in and understanding of the digital transformation market
- A servant leader mindset
- Comfortable in a highly matrixed organization environment
- Ability to drive decisions and alignment in a matrix environment
- Strong financial acumen
- Stellar interpersonal and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to grow a business
- Desire to bring the best out of people and create high performance teams
- Prior business owner a plus
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to build a world that works better for everyone. As a digital transformation firm, we bring together technology, data and experience to drive connected outcomes for clients. Those outcomes are typically in the areas of innovation, modernization, enablement and optimization. And we make it happen by being connective, adaptive and responsible in everything we do.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.