Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
K+C is looking for a Product Owner to join our office If you are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!
- Product strategy — translate business strategy from senior executives into product strategy for the Salesforce system
- Backlog management — own and socialize the team’s product backlog and roadmap
- Prioritization — coordinate with other PO's to prioritize all system investment
- Requirements — gather requirements and perform business process design to create business outcomes and excellent user experiences
- Implement and innovate — bring new business units onto the platform, and innovate existing implementations to maximize automation and ROI
- Quality management — ensure system changes are validated and accepted on behalf of users
- Stakeholder management -- work closely with the various business units (especially Sales, Operations, and Finance) to understand their needs and roadmaps and offer them great advice about how they can use the system to achieve their goals
- Change management — help determine how changes are rolled out to users, and execute on change management plans
- User satisfaction -- drive engagement and adoption of the tool by addressing user needs with delightful user experience design informed by usage analytics
- Harmonization -- drive efficiency for everyone by maximizing harmonization of processes and data use
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex products
- 2+ years of experience directing the investment of an enterprise-wide platform or product from concept through to production using Agile principles
- 2+ years of experience in successful enterprise-wide deployments of large scale systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 2+ years of experience improving business operations experiences
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Passion for the Salesforce platform and awareness of its potential
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a high-powered team
- Empathy for end users and stakeholders, and a desire to provide excellent service
- Enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Ability to write fantastic user stories that an Agile team can deliver efficiently
- Experience making and using reports to drive business outcomes
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Experience in consulting
- Master Degree in Business Administration
- This is a contract role for 4 months, with a strong chance being extended and/ or brought on as a Full Time Employee. We are able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, vision, dental, PTO, 401K with matching, and free yoga classes! The hourly rate (W2 and 1099) for this role ranges from $40-$66/hr, depending on experience.
About Spire Digital (Kin+Carta Denver)
Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through design and technology. For over 20 years, we've provided strategic consulting, user experience design, custom software development, DevOps, digital marketing, and staff augmentation to the world's top companies. Whether web, mobile, IoT, wearables, AR/VR, AI, or blockchain, Spire helps startups and enterprises succeed at the art of innovation. Spire's services are geared toward the product and innovation needs of our clients, resulting in business-critical applications that seize opportunities to increase revenues, operational efficiencies, market share, and customer satisfaction. AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, DaVita, Dish Network, Experian, Inspirato, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Rent-A-Center, Starz, USDA, US Navy, Western Union, and many others rely on Spire’s expertise to develop industry-leading digital products that further overall business objectives. Spire has also worked with more than 400 technology startups. https://www.spiredigital.com/
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.