Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Kin+Carta is looking to hire a Digital Defence Analyst to join our connective digital services team. If you are innovative, passionate about cyber security, and look to continually learn and enjoy sharing expertise, read on!
The Defence Analyst will be responsible for identifying, resolving and continually improving Cyber and Information Security across the Connective globally through exceptional service, clear communication and strong tenacity. Bringing Cyber Security technical depth to the Defence Capability with a varied mix of skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Daily analysis and triage of security requests and events across the Connective.
- Perform review of endpoint health, malware activity and engage in resolution and response activities
- Perform review of core platforms - email quarantine and alerts
- Assist with detection, mitigation and verification of vulnerabilities
- Investigate and respond to security events and incidents
- Recommend and implement detection mechanisms for exploit and or intrusion related attempts
- Initiate Supplier InfoSec Assessments including SaaS reviews.
- Review and record InfoSec requirements from Client MSAs and Contracts for Defence Standards and Crib Sheets for Kin.
- Contributor to ISMS Documentation Development.
- Participate in process mapping to drive efficiencies.
- Help define InfoSec baseline standards.
- High level knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
- Hands on Security Operations experience dealing with events and incidents
- General knowledge of Windows/Apple Operating Systems and networking
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with Google Apps
- Good oral and written communication skills, including technical documentation
- Continuous improvement with activities that stretch you beyond your job role, an opportunist who finds the positive side of a challenge.
- Critical Thinking with a mindset that considers solutions prior to presenting challenges
- Knowledge of GCP, Azure and AWS cloud security best practices a benefit
- Familiar with Infosecurity Best Practices, frameworks or standards such as CyberEssentials (Plus), and HITRUST, ISO27001, NIST or CIS-20 a benefit
Being a ‘Kin’ has its benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.