Kin + Carta is looking for an IT Support Coordinator to own the IT support responsibilities for our US HQ in Chicago. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in IT support and service desk, with a desire for continuous learning and a passion for innovation. You will also play a key role in supporting 1,500+ Kin across the globe as part of our Connective Digital Services team.
- Delivering remote helpdesk support to our global user base, helping to triage diagnose hardware and software issues and administer software, systems, and tools (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Jira, Miro)
- Managing requests and tickets using our ITSM ticketing system (Freshservice), responding and resolving in line with our team’s SLAs
- Onboarding and offboarding of new hires to our software and systems
- Deployment, management, and asset tracking of laptops and other IT equipment associated with your region
- Maintain the functionality of meeting rooms tech and cables/adapters
- Building our knowledge base, creating user documentation, and developing our self-service capabilities
- Sharing knowledge and collaborating with our newly-formed global Connective Digital Services team
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Knowledge/experience with macOS and SaaS administration and support
- Understanding of network infrastructure and protocols (Wireless, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- iOS and Android devices troubleshooting skills
- Working towards or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field or related experience and/or 2 years experience in an IT support role
- Strong customer service mindset
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and also in a team environment
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff
- Ability and willingness to provide occasional support off-hours when necessary
- An awareness of information security best practices
- Jamf Pro experience is a plus
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.