Kin + Carta is looking to hire a Business Development Coordinator to cultivate opportunities and help continue to grow revenue across a number of territories and industries.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Senior Manager, your sales efforts will help build customer value and drive new business. This position is a lead development role and you will be responsible for positioning Kin + Carta’s solutions to companies in key verticals and markets.
Activities involve prospecting (cold calling, research, emailing, LinkedIn), lead qualification, and supporting the marketing team with event and campaign outreach to build the overall sales pipelines.
The most successful people in this role have a passion for the emerging tech space and are highly motivated, productive, analytical, and organized.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities through cold calling, social selling, and networking
- Uncover interested prospects and decision-makers in key verticals to initiate sales process
- Develop, maintain, and expand your database of prospects within your pipeline
- Maintain a high level of Kin + Carta solution expertise and competitive intelligence, becoming an expert on customer experience and emerging technology
- Work closely with Directors of Client Engagement to develop strategy surrounding targeted industries and territories
- Develop sales plans in order to achieve individual and company goals
- Submit accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges
- Meet or exceed monthly individual and team goals
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Experience prospecting, building lists, cold calling and creating new sales opportunities
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, communication and time management skills
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and emerging technology is desired, but not required
- A 4-year degree is desired
- Driven to succeed and grow is required
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.