Consistently ranked as a Best Place to Work, Kin + Carta's Denver office, formerly Spire Digital, is a 22-year old custom software development firm & digital transformation company. The organization serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. As a B-Corp certified organization, we strive to create progress in the world of technology while prioritizing the commitment we've made to investing in our people and the planet.
We are seeking passionate and creative iOS Developer to join our talented team! This is a 100% remote opportunity. You will be working on client-facing projects with Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be analytical and have a proven ability to lead investigative conversations. If you are passionate about getting clients closer to their customers - read on!
What we are looking for in you
- At least 2 years of broad knowledge with Objective-C
- Experience with responsive mobile, and web/desktop design
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Knowledge of Swift is a plus
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects on your own time, whether working collaboratively on a team or working independently
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Working closely with a development team is something you have done and enjoy
- You are a designer who always puts the client first
- Passion for solving difficult, user experienced problems in the simplest, most elegant way
- Proven ability to create user-centered design based on your understanding of design fundamentals
- You are able to effectively articulate user experience issues and concerns and overall design principles to team members and clients
What you can look forward to in the job
- Your work at Kin + Carta matters as you will have a direct impact for our clients and will be seen by thousands of people everyday
- Taking a client’s vision from conception to completion and delivery and being a trusted advisor to them on the digital experience they will provide end users
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Comprehensive offer package
- This is a contract role through the end of the year, with the possibility of being extended/ placed on other projects or be brought on as a Full Time Employee. We are able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, vision, dental, 401K with matching, and free yoga classes! We are also able to work on a 1099 basis. The hourly rate for this role ranges from $60-70/hr depending on experience.
About Spire Digital (Kin+Carta Denver)
Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through design and technology. For over 20 years, we've provided strategic consulting, user experience design, custom software development, DevOps, digital marketing, and staff augmentation to the world's top companies. Whether web, mobile, IoT, wearables, AR/VR, AI, or blockchain, Spire helps startups and enterprises succeed at the art of innovation. Spire's services are geared toward the product and innovation needs of our clients, resulting in business-critical applications that seize opportunities to increase revenues, operational efficiencies, market share, and customer satisfaction. AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, DaVita, Dish Network, Experian, Inspirato, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Rent-A-Center, Starz, USDA, US Navy, Western Union, and many others rely on Spire’s expertise to develop industry-leading digital products that further overall business objectives. Spire has also worked with more than 400 technology startups. https://www.spiredigital.com/
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.