Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
As part of our expansion in Latin America we are looking for an Engineering Practice Lead based in Colombia to help us build our practice and guide the architecture design for Fortune 500 clients.
What you will be doing:
- Providing leadership, management as well as technical vision, across the firm, projects, and pre-sales work
- Providing value-added expertise in engineering subject and project leadership.
- Performing as top technical authority for opportunities and issues related to tactical solutions.
- Establishing staff performance expectations and providing regular feedback from both informal and scheduled reviews.
- Coaching, resolving conflict and correcting action as necessary to solve performance related issues.
- Leading and directing architectures sufficiently flexible and adaptable to meet market emerging requirements.
- Managing and overseeing joint development with 3rd party vendors along with new partnerships.
- Upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions.
- Showing flexibility and creativity in solution design including leveraging emerging technologies
- Strategic thought leader advising on building technical roadmaps, defining modern enterprise architecture and guiding teams to deliver it successfully
- An understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- A demonstrated command of cloud-native, microservices-based architectures
EX, Talent & Culture:
- Providing staffing forecasts and participating in all hiring activities.
- Stimulating hiring, training, performance reviews and career plans for the engineering team.
- Presenting employee development, mentoring, coaching and team building.
- Operating Model Change Management.
- Acting as a liaison between pillars and areas.
- You have an outstanding ability to communicate, internally and externally, in an effective, timely professional and courteous manner, both in Spanish and English.
- You have a great ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus
- You are capable of upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions
- You are ready to get hands on if needed.
- Ready to get hands on if needed. You have a broad level of skills in architecting solutions including mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, security, and cloud infrastructure.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.