Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function People Network. We feel ‘People Network’ better represents our role as people advocates at Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our People Network serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is seeking an innovative Employer Branding Manager with a curious mind and interest in creating successful employer branding strategies to generate applications, brand awareness and deliver short-term results for a vibrant organization expanding in LatAm.
- You are a critical partner to the global recruiting team and support their readiness and ability to hire the right talent to meet our business needs.
- You are a Data-driven creative leader
- You are interested in alternative forms of communication and talent attraction with a technical savvy mindset.
What you will be doing:
- Translating data insights from employees and candidates to create a strategic employer brand and compelling value proposition. Identify your target audiences and develop a consistent and reliable framework.
- Designing and executing recruitment marketing campaigns including social media planning, content creation, blog writing and metrics tracking and reporting to show findings and success.
- Building strong partnerships with recruiters, and administering, supporting and promoting adoption for processes and programs that promote a stellar applicant and hiring manager experience that shapes and amplifies our talent brand.
- Creating content that aligns to and supports our employer branding strategy
- Social media planning and content creation: Promote our talent brand and recruitment marketing content across social media channels such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Twitter.
- Create and curate engaging and authentic social media content to showcase our culture and core values.
- Engage with other talent teams globally to help plan and execute targeted content creation and social media amplification for the region.
- Bring creative ideas and support the execution of programs and to solve for new challenges as needed
- Lead content calendar and metrics reporting.
- Assist with creation and/or update of recruiter tools, training or activities to support recruiter enablement.
- Engaging with tech communities, universities and partners
- Designing our Go to Market strategy for LatAm.
- Developing KPIs, reports and iterates on performance as long as ROI calculations
- Designing new strategies around new alternative reach strategies as Chabots, implementation of AI, etc
- Partnering closely with recruiters, you ensure that programs are adopted, processes are followed, and tools are used - through education, advisement and availability of tools
- Strong project management skills - experience seeing a project from ideation through execution
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to develop creative and informative content
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfort working with a global team
- Familiar with digital campaigning and digital marketing tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Experience with social media campaigns (bonus points for experience optimizing LinkedIn Ad Campaigns)
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.