Kin + Carta is a digital transformation firm with one sole purpose: to make the world work better. We partner directly with our clients, mainly Fortune 500 companies as a software engineering studio with a focus on innovation and full-stack modernisation. We have 2 main headquarters: Chicago leading K+C Americas with offices in NYC, Denver, and Buenos Aires and London leading our offices in the UK. There are 1,600+ of us globally, we’re united by culture and a shared way of working.
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
Ability to consult with clients, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Building enterprise web applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code.
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks.
Your Profile Includes:
- 3+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Experience in React or Vue Development.
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one object-oriented language.
- Direct experience or familiarity with Ionic.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc).
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Node.js, .NET or Java
- Team player - you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (Vuex, NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
- Experience of delivering AEM with modern UI frameworks is a plus
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.