Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function People Network. We feel ‘People Network’ better represents our role as people advocates at Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our People Network serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is looking for a Shared Services Analyst who is interested in a global operative position inside our Kin + Carta’s Global People Operations team. The shared services team is primarily responsible for administering HRIS and LMS systems, creating and running reports, administering benefits programs, maintaining employee records, conducting the operational onboarding and off-boarding of employees, and providing first line support for HR related employee questions.
What you will be doing:
- Providing advice and support to our Americas & Europe employees from pre-employment through to off-boarding.
- Coordinating employee onboarding with various stakeholders to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- Liaising effectively and collaboratively with others to resolve employee queries.
- Generating and analyzing HR reporting, drawing useful insights and offering recommendations.
- You are expected to work with different stakeholders across Europe, North & Latin America, as well as internal supporting functions.
- Work and help with the integration of a new HRIS.
- Ensure the highest level of data accuracy and data integrity within our HR systems.
- Work within Agile Methodologies.
- This is a 12 months contract position
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years of HR service center or HR experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a strong orientation to results.
- Experience working with agile frameworks is a plus.
- Experience working in a global team is a plus.
Being a 'Kin' Has Its Benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.