Kin + Carta is looking for an Operations and Resource Coordinator to support in managing operations and new employee onboarding. Reporting directly to the Casting Manager, until she goes on leave, then to the Director of Operations and acting as part of the Americas Delivery Operations team, you will collaborate across various internal and external teams to drive efficient processes, reporting, and coordination of internal initiatives in a complex landscape of stakeholders. This is a full-time position that will be supporting the Americas Operations team through two consecutive maternity leaves.
- Work closely with sales team to understand upcoming consulting services demand
- Align resources between territories, practices, and capabilities with appropriate demand, leveraging supply versus demand metrics to plan ahead
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to understand supply shortfalls and relay hiring direction accordingly
- Create and leverage reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Own Salesforce data integrity for Casting Team
- Manage and lead casting meetings and casting team
- Manage and lead sales handoff meetings
- Manage and lead Account Update meetings
- Curate reports weekly for leadership
- Support the process flow of legal documents and roll out of templates
- Bench Management - manage resources who are between billable projects
- Stand up and manage internal projects
- Communicate directly with resources rolling onto the bench
- Provide an interim bench assignment to each resource
- Serve as the daily point of contact for bench resources
- Liaise with the bench Training Lead
- Communicate resource availability to internal stakeholders
- Provide weekly reporting on non-billable resources to leadership
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Experience in Database Management
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Professional writing, verbal, and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, internal and external to the organization.
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated coordination and planning skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce PSA and FFA
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.