Kin + Carta Denver, formerly known as Spire Digital, is a subsidiary of Kin + Carta and an award-winning 22-year-old custom software development firm in Denver. Kin + Carta Denver is seeking a Senior .NET Engineer to join us on a contracting basis. Recently a recipient of several best-place-to-work awards, Kin + Carta Denver offers a welcoming, energetic, exciting culture of passionate individuals working together to provide digital transformation to our clients who range from startups to enterprise companies.
- Consulting with clients to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
- Developing enterprise-grade solutions
- Coaching junior engineers and guiding team to clear solutions
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Bridging the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of professional development experience working in .NET or C#
- 2+ years of experience with or working knowledge of full stack development and Object Oriented development
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of developing with AWS
- Experience working with Kafka
- Exposure to modern software practices such as Agile/Scrum
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience with Angular, Typescripts, ReactJs, Vue.js, or node.js
- You have worked with and are proficient with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong communication skills and an interest in interfacing with clients
- A desire to learn and share your knowledge
- An interest in working across a variety of other technologies outside of .NET
- Certification(s) in Google (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Developer), Microsoft (Azure AI Engineer Associate, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Developer Associate) or Pivotal (Pivotal Certified Developer .NET)
About Kin + Carta Denver
Kin + Carta Denver transforms business through design and technology. For over 22 years, we've provided strategic consulting, user experience design, custom software development, DevOps, digital marketing, and staff augmentation to the world's top companies. Whether web, mobile, IoT, wearables, AR/VR, AI, or blockchain, K+C Denver helps startups and enterprises succeed at the art of innovation. Our services are geared toward the product and innovation needs of our clients, resulting in business-critical applications that seize opportunities to increase revenues, operational efficiencies, market share, and customer satisfaction. AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, DaVita, Dish Network, Experian, Inspirato, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Rent-A-Center, Starz, USDA, US Navy, Western Union, and many others rely on K+C Denver’s expertise to develop industry-leading digital products that further overall business objectives. K+C Denver has also worked with more than 400 technology startups.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
The hourly range for this role is $70.00 to $78.00. We are able to accomodate W2 and 1099 contractors and Corp-to-Corp candidates.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.