Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
We are looking for a Demand Management Specialist to provide extensive support to Kin + Carta . The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated with the core priorities of anticipating, organizing, and prioritizing needs. This individual must be confident and extremely flexible, shifting projects and priorities as they come, have a collaborative attitude, be exceptionally organized, multi-task efficiently, have strong communication skills, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
What you will be doing:
- Analyze the demand so that the information that is in Salesforce is up-to-date.
- Perform Capacity Planning with the Practice Leads based on the forecasted demand.
- Report Demand KPIs on a weekly basis and understand the deviations that may exist week over week.
- Work with Delivery Leads to allocate new hires as soon as possible to a billable project and net the demand.
- Communicate Talent Acquisition the forecasted demand for the upcoming months and provide metrics they can leverage to adjust their capacity.
- Review the New to Bench spreadsheet to prepare the onboarding for people rolling onto the bench.
- Sync with the Practice Leads and align the bench strategy for the upcoming weeks.
- Be a point of contact for people on the bench and orient them accordingly.
- Review the bench metrics on a weekly basis and take action if needed.
Consulting Services - Inter-company Coordination
- Connect with Connective partners on the delivery needs that they’re facing. Facilitate the discussion between the partners and the Practice Leads to understand if we can opportunistically cover that demand and come up with the strategy.
- Translate the demand into Salesforce to keep track of the casting/hiring.
- Connect with Connective partners on the potential operational needs that Argentina could help with.
- Identify the demand and collaborate with Sr. Employee Experience Manager to initiate the hiring process.
- Extremely organized and have high attention to detail
- Communication skills have always been your strong suit - both verbal and written in Spanish and English
- Strong sense of urgency and able to take the initiative
- Approachable and dependable
- Experienced with database maintenance and role fulfillment follow up and updates
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with conflicting and changing priorities
- Anticipation - you constantly look ahead to identify and navigate roadblocks before they escalate
- Time management comes naturally to you - working autonomously is your preference
- Consider yourself technically savvy and are proficient specifically with MS Office, Keynote, Google Apps and other Apple/Mac software. Salesforce experience is a great plus.
Being a ‘Kin’ has its benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- In-house English lessons;
- Weekly yoga classes.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.