Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Our Latam base is in Argentina and it is facing an expansion through the region, being Colombia our first step. Kin + Carta is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in the country to start our local hiring, build relationships and the basis of our local operation. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team sitting in our Buenos Aires office, to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best to Kin + Carta.
You have a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with their interests and areas of expertise. You are excited about working in the realm of emerging technology and are constantly looking to learn more. You are seeking an environment where you can use your skills in recruiting to help grow our successful consulting services team.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Three years of IT recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience working directly with hiring managers
- Experience sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Experience negotiating with and closing candidates
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent communication, both Spanish and English
- Strong relationship building with candidates and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process, negotiations, closing strategies, and presentation of offers
- Proven track record in recruiting to meet business needs and manage multiple job requisitions at one time
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment - priorities are constantly shifting, and we stay agile to adjust and support our business needs
- Successful history of staffing positions at all project levels and experience with all phases and roles of a Software Development Lifecycle
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience with specialized sourcing tools
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse is a huge plus!
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively and creatively network and source to develop candidate relationships for full time and contingent roles
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source, and ultimately hire the best possible candidate for each open position
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone, drive the interview process, and follow-up with hiring managers for feedback
- Work with leaders to build out structured interview processes to ensure a fair and equitable process for each candidate
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), ensuring the most accurate information is available and reportable
- Research and build partnerships with community organizations that support K+C’s IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness) goals
- We’re a hands-on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.