Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function People Network. We feel ‘People Network’ better represents our role as people advocates at Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our Consulting Services organization seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our People Network serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is seeking an experienced HRIS Administrator Specialist who will help drive the implementation and later support and maintenance of the organization's HRIS applications and modules. This role will help shape the Global HRIS to support our growing and evolving organization, while partnering with key People Platform stakeholders across the globe.
Here is a snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Owns the administration of our current and any new HRIS systems. Overseeing and maintaining optimal function of the HRIS, which may include integration, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Collaborates with the different People leaders and executives to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommending and implementing solutions that properly fit each location’s compliance requirements. This may also involve identifying process improvements which optimize the use of the system.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between the People Platform, CDS (Connected Digital Services - IT), external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Partners with our Chief Data Protective Officer to ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
What we are looking for in you:
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
- Extremely detail-oriented and thorough.
- Go-getter with ideas and the follow through to accomplish them from start to finish.
- Passion for learning and always looking to add to your skill sets and help us reach the next level of EX.
- Passionate about people and a servant leadership mentality.
- Solid project management skills.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations (experience working with global teams is a plus!)
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves".
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of HR experience working in fast paced environments.
- Advanced english level.
Being a 'Kin' has it's benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Monthly ‘The Food Market’ allowance ;
- Internet reimbursement;
- Quarterly market compensation adjustments
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.