Kin + Carta creates products, platforms, and experiences that make the world work better.
A consulting firm built for the 2020s, Kin + Carta makes the journey to becoming a digital business tangible, sustainable, and profitable. By seamlessly integrating strategic consulting, software engineering, and data expertise, Kin + Carta helps global enterprise clients Make It Happen. With a “roll-up your sleeves'' culture that values delivery over decks, Kin + Carta maintains a boutique feel at scale to create real business value.
Headquartered out of London and Chicago, clients have access to a global ecosystem of 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives across four continents.
We are a team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers, and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our Americas marketing team. You’ll serve as a “Campaign Driver,” someone who leads the execution of creative, digitally-driven campaigns reporting directly into the Americas Director of Marketing. You’ll operate in a face-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll support the critical execution facets of our marketing machine.
- Coordinate a broad group of cross-functional owners (sales, business development, marketing) in the assembly of marketing tactics and activities that come together as integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive top of funnel/middle of funnel engagement. Tactics could include but are not limited to: ABM, nurture programs, digital/paid media, content creation (newsletters, blog posts, social posts), content syndication, events (virtual, hosted, sponsored), BD/sales enablement, etc
- Assist with the creation of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to strategic accounts
- Support the creation and development of executive-hosted events, from event communication to coordination, execution, and follow-up
- Support business development prospecting with complimentary messaging and enablement resources
- Partner with appropriate sales directors to help them meet their pipeline and sales goals through the activation of marketing efforts, and conversely, communicate seller needs back to the marketing team
- Collaborate with fellow marketing specialists on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the marketing model
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or an equivalent, relevant field
- 3-5 years related experience
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, and analytics tools; such as ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted marketing plans including digital tactics
- Strong project management skills - experience seeing a project from ideation through execution
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes
- Experience with social media and paid digital campaigns (bonus points for experience optimizing LinkedIn Ad Campaigns)
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of technology, applications, and capabilities being marketed
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders as needed
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes
- Ability to track and measure campaign effectiveness and performance
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.