Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We are immediately seeking a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Specialist to help us deepen relationships with our clients and prospects by delivering the right message to the right person at the right time.
At the core of this role is robust data management. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding and experience working with large databases, email marketing, segmentation, list building, personalization and analytics. You need to have a strong understanding of marketing and CRM software as you’ll need to leverage them to their fullest potential in order to be successful. We leverage ActiveCampaign and Salesforce.
You’ll work closely with the sales and marketing teams, as well as the Salesforce admin team at Kin + Carta and will have an integral role in shaping and building an integrated CRM strategy that drives increased engagement through the development and execution of lifecycle programs.
The most successful people in this role have a passion for the emerging tech space and are highly motivated, productive, analytical and organized.
What you’ll be doing:
- Use data and customer insights to build and execute a CRM roadmap across channels that engages customers with personalized, targeted and relevant messages for where they are in their lifecycle.
- Develop list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the automation program.
- Develop tactics for optimizing the effectiveness of emails and direct mail campaigns
- Develop and test customer segmentation, automated and triggered based programs in order to increase conversion and customer lifetime value.
- Maintain customer database health, integrity and performance.
- Participates in and activates against email marketing strategy initiatives
- Build and socialize comprehensive reporting on KPIs and key metrics in order to inform the business of what is happening and ways to optimize
- At least 3-5 years’ hands-on experience planning refining and delivering CRM strategies, driving full lifecycle CRM.
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Hubspot, is paramount
- Hands-on experience developing CRM strategies
- Demonstrable background in developing CRM platform structure and architecture
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel. Bonus if you’ve work in BI tools like Tableau
- Understanding of email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive, proactive and independent attitude to continuously improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant (or in the process)
- Advanced English skills
- Personal training budget
- Mentorship program
- Additional days of paid vacation
- Family premium health insurance
- Lunch budget
- Internet budget
- In-house English lessons
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.