Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Due to rapid success and growth, Kin + Carta is expanding its Global Accounting and Finance function adding an AP and AR Coordinator to the Buenos Aires team for having a key role in the US accounting. This position will report to our Controllers in Chicago and Denver and have the unique opportunity to help develop sound accounting practices, continue to build out the Accounting and Finance function.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping an organization achieve its goals, be comfortable with ambiguity, and desire to continue to develop their own technical and soft skills with an outstanding and supportive team.
Traits of our next Team Member:
- A positive attitude who can contribute to an excellent culture.
- Mindset and ability to improve processes.
- Desire to develop in many areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Demonstrates initiative and wants to make a difference.
- Advanced / Graduated Accounting student with 2 years of relevant experience with the AP and AR process.
- Advanced communications skills.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Familiarity with Group-level reporting packages.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to quickly reprioritize in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable process for the US.
- Recording invoices and journal entries in Salesforce.
- Control and mapping of invoices received and sent.
- Following payments and collections.
- Creating vendors and clients.
- Vendors and clients support (IP phone).
- Ad Hoc reporting.
- Attending auditors.
- Provide recommendations to management with thorough analysis.
Being a 'KIN' has its benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Monthly ‘The Food Market’ allowance ;
- Internet reimbursement;
- Quarterly market compensation adjustments
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.