Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
A pragmatic approach to testing tradeoffs (manual vs automated) is important and any exposure to test automation platforms (i.e. Testim, TestCraft) is a bonus! We’re looking for an individual with initiative, drive and the desire to continually learn within a growing technology practice.
- Be a hands-on technology expert, able to contribute to testing approach, writing of test cases and implementation of test automation across a variety of devices and platforms
- Responsible for the quality and function of experiences across a variety of projects including websites, mobile apps and in-store experiences
- Perform manual and automated testing against various back-end technologies, frameworks and services
- Partner with other developers, architects, creative technologists, experience designers, visual designers, business consultants, experience strategists, client executives to provide connected thinking for our clients
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years experience leading the QA or Engineering functions of 1 or more complex platform implementation projects
- 5+ years experience as a part of a QA or Engineering team for complex platform implementation projects
- 3+ years experience with testing across cross-platforms and in responsive design & development scenarios
- 1+ years experience with modern web browsers and the nuances between their feature adoption
- 1+ years experience working with Selenium and other code-based browser testing frameworks
- 1+ years experience guiding clients through the UAT process for complex applications
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Experience with Testim for test automation and management
- Work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.