Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars, Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
The Lead Functional Analyst works with all disciplines on a project team to help ensure delivery ultimately meets the clients requirements. This individual is a thoughtful problem solver who is adept at learning and understanding the client's business and often serves as a proxy for the cross disciplinary K+C team.
We’re looking for an individual with initiative who displays excellent communications skills, quickly acclimates to a client environment, and is able to garner trust and reliance from stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Lead client stakeholder and subject matter expert discovery sessions
- Lead client requirement workshops
- Develop requirements, including leading definition through repeatable processes
- Lead prioritization sessions in order to develop an ordered backlog of requirements
- Periodically lead re-assessment of client priorities and initiatives to help update roadmaps and feature plans
- Establish functional best practices and mentor junior team members
- Serve as a key arbiter between client and K+C team, often to represent the client’s interest
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years working experience as a functional analyst or business analyst
- Digital project experience
- Displayed experience on larger digital teams serving as key arbiter of requirements
- Experience with Agile management tool(s) (Jira, VersionOne, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Experience in Agile project methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.