Kin + Carta is looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to partner with key leaders in building out all aspects of Revenue Operations to ensure that Kin + Carta continues to scale efficiently and effectively. Through a combination of strategy, analysis, and process optimization, you will work intimately with our Demand, Consulting Services, and Operations teams to achieve revenue goals, deliver trust to our clients and provide our executive management team with key insights.
The most successful people in this role have strong technology, analytics, business process, and project management skills. They start with why and then align people, process, and technology to strategic goals. They have experience with and enjoy building operational models and plans, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving processes and tools (e.g., Salesforce, Outreach, Active Campaign, Insight Squared). Above all, they are a servant leader. If this sounds like your interests and background - we cannot wait to meet you!
Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, this person will:
- Work with sales and finance leadership to develop and administer the company’s worldwide sales forecast.
- Track and manage the performance analysis/metrics of the sales organization using dashboards and reporting tools.
- Assist in all facets of demand team operations, logistics, collateral curation, and all other execution activities.
- Implement, administer, and optimize our technology stack. Train sales, sales development, marketing and partnerships users. Participate in the evaluation and selection of tools to include CRM, marketing and sales automation, sales enablement, sales engagement, and data enrichment platforms.
- Cross-link with IT Services as a Delegated Administrator for Salesforce CRM.
- Monitor, enrich, and drive a high degree of data integrity across Salesforce CRM and connected platforms, ensuring that we make key business decisions with confidence.
- Analyze the performance of the demand organization and initiatives using dashboards and reports in SFDC and other platforms. Use data to determine go-forward strategies for success and to influence behavior across the team.
- Work directly with team leaders to achieve sales and business development goals by providing timely analytics including pipeline analysis, A/B experiment results, forecasting and results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Orchestrate and facilitate weekly forecasts and pipeline reviews. Drive forecast accuracy and predictability against targets through improved sales processes, system enhancements and transparency with executive management.
- Assist senior leadership in monthly reporting calendar and with analyses for strategic reviews.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Adept at selecting, optimizing, and training others upon revenue operations, analytics and sales & marketing automation technologies.
- Familiarity with modern B2B sales and marketing methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Expertise in spreadsheets and manipulating/analyzing large data sets.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of experience in revenue/sales operations with significant exposure to sales, marketing, and business development teams
- 2+ years experience managing SFDC and related marketing/sales automation technologies
- Salesforce CRM administration certification is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Finance or Communications Preferred)
- Expertise building out and administering enablement tools such as Salesforce, Active Campaign, Outreach, 6Sense and Insightsquared
- Professional services sales or marketing experience a huge plus
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior skills in managing projects and deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously
- Thrive in dynamic and complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Because this role is part of a global team, there is a possibility of traveling to other Kin+Carta offices. However, In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel is on hold for the foreseeable future. Once restrictions are lifted and it becomes safe to travel, this role could require up to 25% travel. The safety of our Kin is our utmost priority.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.