Kin + Carta is a modern software engineering firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Buenos Aires office .The primary purpose of the Kin and Carta Salesforce support team is to implement enhancements across the Salesforce and FinancialForce product stack; and support users across the Kin and Carta connective.
If you are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!
What you'll be doing:
- Create technical designs from functional requirements
- Develop on the Salesforce platform following industry best practices
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Maintain the functionality of our Salesforce instance
- Work with product owners across the Kin and Carta connective to deliver enhancements and new features whilst always focusing on performance optimization and the security of the platform
- Support the SalesForce Administrator Coordinator and assist as necessary in the continued rollout of Salesforce CRM, FinancialForce PSA and FinancialForce accounting across the Kin and Carta connective
- Work with the SalesForce Administrator team and external consultants to deliver a consistent system architecture across the product stack
Your Profile Includes:
- Experience in Apex, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Experience in writing SOQL queries
- Experience with source control
- Nice to have: Familiarity with robotic processing automation such as UiPath
- Previous experience supporting CRM / ERP systems such as Salesforce or SAP
- Understanding security and how different systems integrate together
- Be able to learn a new technology in a small amount of time
- A familiarity with adaptive software development methods like agile
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Ability to work independently with little direction, and also in a team environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff
- Strong support personality, keep in mind that you will be supporting the internal client across our connective.
- Ability and willingness to provide support during off hours when necessary
- Advanced English skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is a must.
Being a ‘Kin’ has its benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.