Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer (6 month Contractor) to join our team to achieve that goal!
You are an expert researcher and matchmaker and comfortable in the technical space. You love hunting for the right candidate and matching them with the perfect career opportunity. You will be working alongside the rest of the Talent Acquisition Team, and sitting in our Buenos Aires office, to ensure we are working cohesively and bringing in the best to Kin + Carta.
What you’ll be doing:
- Finding and engaging exceptional talent to join Kin + Carta
- Building our talent pipeline with qualified candidates
- Using various social sites and tools to understand candidates’ motivations and career goals in order to engage with them in a meaningful way
- Building and managing a strong, qualified pipeline for multiple roles specifically in the technical and UX space
- Helping create and own the best practices around sourcing talented individuals - this is a new practice, and we are looking for someone to help shape and build our practice supporting our global offices
- Driving location-based outreach including Linkedin, job boards, social media, meetups, and other events to support our offices in Chicago, New York, and Buenos Aires
- Delivering market data to team members and hiring managers, increasing understanding of the changing markets across locations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ideally, 2 or more years experience in technical and creative sourcing
- Experience or exposure to effective diversity recruiting tactics
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse), and familiar with sites like Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Catered lunches;
- In-house English lessons;
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.