Kin + Carta is a modern software engineering firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We’re growing quickly globally and looking for the right Contract Recruiter that’s ready to help us with the challenge.
You have a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with their interests and areas of expertise. You are excited about working in the realm of emerging technology and are constantly looking to learn more. You are seeking an environment where you can use your skills in recruiting to help grow our successful consulting services team.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably IT, in an agency or corporate environment
- Successful history of staffing positions at all project levels and experience with all phases and roles of a Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven track record in recruiting to meet business needs. Ability to change priorities quickly. Ability to manage multiple job requisitions at one time.
- Excellent communication, both Spanish and English
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment - priorities are constantly shifting and we stay agile to adjust and support our Buenos Aires business needs
- Strong relationship building with candidates and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process, negotiations, closing strategies and presentation of offers
- Diligent record keeping relative to candidate tracking, and applicant flow documentation
- Experience utilizing Applicant’s Tracking Systems is required
- Familiar with HR topics
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to quickly scale offices across Argentina
- Proactively networking to develop candidate relationships
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone, drive the interview process and follow-up with hiring managers for feedback
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source and ultimately hire the best possible candidate for each open position
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) on a daily basis ensuring the most accurate information is available
- We’re a hands on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
Being a 'KIN' has it's benefits:
- Personal training budget;
- Mentorship program;
- Additional days of paid vacation;
- Family premium health insurance;
- Lunch budget;
- Internet budget;
- In-house English lessons;
- Workplace Flexibility Policy
- Parenthood Benefits
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.